Welcome to the world of rotary cutting tools!
- Tools for drilling, thread cutting, milling, reaming and counter sinking.
- Tooling systems for complete machining of complex components.
- Tool materials for a various range of applications.
- Coatings for the machining of special materials.
- Regrinding and recoating by the manufacturer with original geometries and coatings.
- Tool management as intelligent administration of tool requirements.
We produce customer specific special tools to drawing or develop complete tooling solutions for complex machining tasks.
Guhring is today one of the world’s leading suppliers of rotary cutting tools. The current product range includes more 1,370 different tool types and in excess of 43,000 different products.
Cutting Tool Business Unit
- MILLING CUTTERS
- MODULAR TOOLING SYSTEM
- CARBIDE MATERIAL & BLANKS
Guhring Indonesia imports and distributes precision cutting tools from Guhring OHG made in GERMANY.
We have stocked in Guhring Indonesia for some selection of key products from Guhring’s standard range.
Please contact a member of our sales team for available stock and make your order.
Service Business Unit
- Guhring thinks big in all service matters. A comprehensive service is a matter of course even post tool sale.One area of our service program is the re-grinding and re-coating of tools – not only Guhring tools – to original geometries and original coatings so the efficiecy of your tools is retained indefinitely.We are using Machine CNC UN135 made by GUHRING OHG DEVELOPMENT to process regrinding all kind of tools brand or tools type.
- Although We probably offer the most comprehensive standart tool range, there are still applications that require special solutions. Customer specific special solutions are therefore also part of the Guhring program. Put us to the test with your special requirments – thanks to our know-how regarding geometries, tool materials and coatings We will surely convience you!Guhring’s special tool manufactures solid carbide cutting tools for the automotive, aerospace, woodwork and general engineering industries. Extremely fastest delivery times are possible thanks to in-house CNC grinding and PVD coating facilities and an extensive stock of German made Guhring carbide.Tool design is aided by Guhring’s global SAP-integrated design software which incorporates the latest cutting tool geometries directly from our product development divisions in Germany.